We want your business to succeed. We understand that our clients are in business to operate profitably. We are dedicated to providing clients with the best possible advice and representation at fair and reasonable fees.
Whether your company is a start-up or has been in business for years, we are here to help. We represent all types of business entities in a variety of business law and transactional matters.
Our firm regularly represents clients throughout the Phoenix area in matters concerning contracts, corporate general counsel, corporate law, financing and securities, intellectual property, mergers and acquisitions, entertainment business law, and real estate law. Regardless of the type of business-oriented legal issue you are facing, whether simple or complex, or the size of your business operation, we offer proven experience, aggressive legal skills, and the resources necessary to help you achieve your goals in a timely and proficient manner.
The following are examples of some the business law services we offer:
• Startup Assistance
• Entity Selection, Formation and Structuring
• Operating Agreements, Partnership Agreements, Shareholder Agreements
• Outside Corporate General Counsel
• Buying or Selling a Business/Mergers
• Private Placement Memorandums
• Corporate Financing and Venture Capital
• Joint Venture Transactions
• Entertainment-Oriented Business Transactions
• Intellectual Property, Trademark and Copyright Matters
• Risk Assessment, Analysis and Asset Protection
• Real Estate Development, Acquisition, Disposition and Leasing
• Defining the Duties of Officers, Directors, Partners and Controlling Shareholders
• General Civil/Business Litigation
• Employee and Personnel Matters
• Regulatory Compliance Assistance
• Contractual Disputes
• Partnership/Membership Dispute Resolution
• Business and Employment-Based Immigration Matters
• Succession Planning
• Exit Strategy Consulting
Please call (480) 347-1250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today to see if we can be of assistance with your business needs and goals.